1. Some people think about things before they do them. You are not one of those people. The number of times someone has asked you why you did something and you just shrugged is nearing the triple digits.
2. You’ve started 23 projects this week and will finish .05 of them this year. “Look, a lot of these ideas are really good, I just thought of another 23 ideas that I liked better. But these are the ones, man. These are The Ones.” —You
3. The last person who tried to tell you what to do left town because you scared the shit out of them. I mean, you tried to tell them in a polite way, but somehow someone ended up yelling. Maybe it was you, maybe not, who can remember?
4. If you don’t get your way, you throw bigger temper tantrums than a 4-year-old in a Toys”R”Us. You just don’t understand why you can’t have this thing you want right when you want it. But instead of a Barbie, it’s a high-paying job when you have no experience at all.
5. You walk into any bar in town and literally everyone in that bar thinks they’re your best friend. And you wouldn’t even argue with them. It’s possible to have 124 best friends, right?
6. Even if it’s 3 in the morning and you’re asleep, you are down to hang out. If there’s a party, you’ll be there. Even if it’s four hours away and it’s already the middle of the night. YOLO.
7. You’ll try anything once. And I do mean anything. Wrestling a llama in Israel during a rave? #2012. Dating five guys at once and scheduling those dates back to back? #2013. Quitting a job after writing, “Fuck this,” in skywriting? #2014.
8. You are like the boss from The Devil Wears Prada but with literally everyone you know. Seriously why isn’t anyone getting you coffee and waiting on you all the time? Oh, because you work part time at a Payless Shoe Source and you’re not paying anyone to do those things for you? Ugh. Fiiiiiine.
9. You’re as protective of your loved ones as you are of your food at a restaurant. “Touch them and I’ll kill you” could be said about your loved ones and pizza with the same intensity.
10. You’re not picky when it comes to relationships … until you are. You’ll pretty much casually date anyone, ’cause you’re always down for an experience, but once you realize you want to settle down, you’ll drop every single one of them without a second thought, like, Delete delete delete. OK, where’s my husband?
11. You can’t listen to someone talk for too long without starting to get a crazy look in your eye and then texting random numbers for no reason. Patience and listening are, let’s say, “challenging.” Yes, that’s it.
12. You may seem demanding and self-centered, but you really do have good intentions. It’s hard to see beneath your demanding, pushy demeanor, but if you look really closely, you have the squishiest, mushiest heart in there. With a layer of barbed wire around it, just in case.
Source : www.cosmopolitan.com