Love Characteristics of Aries Individuals
Aries is the masculine Cardinal Fire sign. It’s an innocent, impulsive, risk-taking, egocentric, stubborn-minded energy. The very essence of a man or a woman with the Sun in Aries is to discover who they are as separate and unique individuals. This is often done through trial and error. Because of this, Aries of both genders often fall in love many times and make many mistakes before they finally get it right.
Typical Aries Behaviors
When in love, every Aries will generally:
- Make the first move
- Fall in love spontaneously, but can also fall out of love just as quickly and move on
- Be a passionate, intense and aggressive lover
- Be protective of the one they love
- Put their lover on a pedestal and will expect the same in return
- Be honest in all they do or say
- Become jealous fairly easily and have no problem making that clear to their lover
It’s possible for an Aries to want too much togetherness when they are in love. Even then, an Aries needs space to breathe and be themselves if the love is to last.
Aries Women Love Traits
An Aries woman is the personification of the independent female spirit. Her greatest need is to take care of herself, pursuing a life and a set of goals that she chooses for herself. Her primary concern is to maintain her independence and autonomy.
Challenges and Imbalances
Women are conditioned when young to act like girls, so it’s always more difficult for a female to be a stereotypical woman if her Sun is in a masculine sign. As you can imagine, an Aries woman can have some trouble in love until she understands that her own masculine energy is causing an imbalance in her love life. When she does suddenly fall in love, it will challenge the very core of who she is.
An Aries Woman in Love
When an Aries woman meets someone she’s sexually attracted to, she’ll become a seductress and make the first move. If that attraction should morph into love, she will soften around the edges.
An Aries woman in love will:
- Become more giving, understanding and emotional than normal
- Be open and vocal about what she wants and how she feels
- Forgive and forget easily
- Share everything with her lover
- Acquiesce to her partner’s wants and needs
- Be wholly passionate and there for her lover at all times
After the honeymoon phase fades and her head comes down from the clouds, an Aries woman might suddenly have the scary idea that’s she’s becoming someone she doesn’t want to be and exit the relationship. Alternatively, she might find the courage to relinquish a small part of her Aries independence to a man if she believes he’s the love of her life.
Aries Man Love Traits
An Aries man is a man’s man. He’s always alert and awake, never complacent, and vigorously energetic, especially when it comes to taking the initiative. He’s competitive and makes an all-out effort get the ball rolling. He wants to win.
An Aries Man in Love
However, when he falls in love, he is:
- Surprisingly sensitive to the one he loves
- Romantic and loyal
- Generous and enthusiastic to put in the effort
- Willing to compromise
- Completely honest
- Sometimes bossy
- Inclined to always take the lead and make decisions
An Aries man is a good bet for a long-term relationship if he’s with the right partner. If he’s not, he’ll be out the door in a flash.
Loving Versus Being in Love
When an Aries is in love with someone, they become softer and more loving and can’t seem to get enough of the other person. However, there will come a time when they begin aching for independence. Some astrological signs are more compatible with Aries than others, but if they’re truly in love, they’ll need to leave some Aries traits behind and act in the best interest of the relationship.